Quick Tips For Any Scrapbooker
1) When choosing pictures for your pages, think of getting pictures printed in several different sizes. When you do this, you are able to mix smaller photos and larger photos together on the same page for a different effect. Doing so eliminates some of the possibility for having to cut pictures yourself and allows you to pre-crop them before you print them out.
2) Try altering the shape of your photos. Instead of just keeping them square or rectangular, use a cutting system to trim photos into circles or other shapes.
3) Add your favorite quotes to your page.
4) Use punches or paper embossers to create borders and designs in your background.
5) Run out of adhesive? You can use brads or decorative clips to hold your piece together.
6) If you want a hand stitched look, but cannot sew, you can use rub-on stitches or draw “stitches” in with a marker!
7) Look at other pages people have created and use the same layout. Maybe change up the colors and patterns, and you will quickly see it become your own!
8) Try placing your title vertically. It changes things up a bit.
9) Use different objects for embellishments, such as feathers, beads, or pressed flowers.
10) Use a die cutting machine! These little wonders can create perfect cut shapes and letters for any page!